Tropical area bliss
Made up of over 5, 000 countries, reefs and cays and incorporating effortless line-of-sight sailing and challenging available water thrills, the Caribbean is a veritable sailor’s playground. And with secluded white-sand beaches studded with coconut palms, picture-perfect harbours alive with splashes of island colour and isolated red coral reefs framed by a backdrop of mesmerising blue, you’ll be spoilt for places to relax and play.
From 700 countries of Bahamas into 365 shores of Antigua; the rich, tropical island of St. Lucia towards European flair of St. Martin; the shipwreck plunge internet sites of Tortola on exotic jungle beauty of Belize, sail the Caribbean and realize your nautical fantasies.
- Exemplary wreck and reef diving
- Blue water sailing in regular trade winds
- A stunning beach for every single day's the year
Knowledge level 2Explore Antigua
- Sheltered cruising with a buffer reef
- Constant coastal trade winds to exploit
- Stunning diving during the famous Blue Hole
Experience degree 2 ICC RYAExplore Belize
- Exciting blue water sailing
- Warm, yearlong trade winds
- Excellent diving and snorkelling
Experience degree 3Explore Grenada
- Year-round trade winds
- Unique, tasty regional cuisine
- Stunning mountainous, rainforest isle
- Blue-water and coastal cruising
- World-class scuba diving and snorkelling
- Attractive resorts and laid-back shores
knowledge amount 2-3Explore St. Martin
- Gorgeous shores
- Popular wreck diving places
- Blissed-out year-round sailing
Flotillas Knowledge degree 1Explore The Bahamas
bareboat and flotilla in 2017
- Visit a real-life Treasure Island
- Steady trade winds, peaceful currents
- World-famous yachting spots
Flotillas Experience amount 1 Sailing schoolExplore Tortola, BVI
Our charter kinds
Choose from bareboat yacht charters, flotilla holidays or skippered charter holiday breaks into the Caribbean. Whether you prefer peaceful, protected oceans and brief island hops or exhilarating blue water passages, we offer a sailing getaway to suit your cruising level.
Caribbean bareboat charter holidays
Through the enchanting and inviting shores of St. Lucia on world-famous diving internet sites for the Bahamas, set sail on a bareboat charter when you look at the Caribbean and you’ll have your selection of marinas, anchorages and moorings in areas that satisfy your specific taste. You’ll look for a magnificent stability of easy line-of-sight sailing and daring open liquid delights for the perfect cruising holiday in which anything you say goes.
Caribbean flotilla holidays
More personal way of cruising, a Caribbean flotilla vacation enables you to spend your times losing anchor amid the magical cays, bays and harbours, while your nights can be spent along with your flotilla sailing companions over dinner or drinking rum punch regarding the deck of one's yacht.
Skippered Caribbean charter vacations
Brush up on your sailing abilities or allow your skipper end up being your guide, a skippered charter holiday in the Caribbean enables you to have the best of both worlds. From the 365 shores of Antiqua toward European taste of St. Martin, your skilled skipper will highlight the spectacular sights of this Caribbean at pace you decide on.