Charter yacht, Florida
- Finish the enclosed Reservation Form along with your Cruising Resume. A 50percent deposit is needed at that time your booking is manufactured. (Visa/MasterCard accepted) individual inspections are acknowledged around 1 month before charter.
- Upon obtaining your charter deposit and resume, we will send you a charter contract to accomplish, indication and go back to united states for endorsement.
- The total amount of charter costs, including harm deposit, tend to be because of 1 month just before your charter. (qualified resources, VISA and MasterCard accepted.)
- Your charter begins with the very first "night" (you may board any moment after 1200 hours/noon) and may even run as an example, 3 days-3 nights or 7 days-7 nights, etc. Your day after boarding the watercraft is known as your first "charter day". Your charter concludes at 1700 on the final day.
- The minimal bareboat charter is 3 days. Please note that there surely is a five-day minimum on charters during significant holidays such as for example Christmas time, new-year's, Easter and spring break, and a three day minimum throughout the Thanksgiving getaway.
- All yachts tend to be completely guaranteed. a damage deposit, which is the insurance deductible amount, is necessary on all vessels in accordance with their particular insured value. See our rate sheet for quantities.
- Navigation limits offer from Cape Romano (Marco Island) south, to Venice Inlet into north, and Lake Okeechobee into the eastern. (Sorry, no cruising towards the Keys or Tortugas.) Please demand details.
- We provide a thorough vessel have a look at and chart briefing prior to your charter. We try not to need to insult anybody's intelligence or cruising qualifications; however, we require providing you with a full familiarity with our boats many tips about our neighborhood cruising location. Please enable 1 to 3 hours for both you and your staff to concentrate in. If you arrive no later on than 1400 hours from the first night, we might manage to conduct your consider before shutting at 1700 hours. (Depending on working and staffing needs.) If you arrive after 1400 hours, your checkout will require put the following early morning. Charts and cruising guides are around for your pre-charter planning. Please contact us for details.
- We want to tell you that our company is open from 0800 to 1700. When returning from your own charter, please allow time for fueling, cleansing the motorboat down, general clean up, and eliminating your equipment from boat. You may be accountable for fueling costs and holding container pumpout costs upon your return. We supply a post-charter check list we would like to review with you before your deviation. Knowledge informs us this usually takes about 2-3 hours. The vessel should be inside her slide with your browse complete no later than 1700 hours. Overtime costs make an application for late returners.
This amazing site contains
original copyrighted visual and textual material developed and had by Southwest Florida Yachts., Inc.
Reproduction and other utilization of this material without express written consent of Southwest Florida Yachts, Inc. is restricted.