Dinner Boat Cruises NYC
Step aboard the all-glass, European-inspired Bateaux New York for a classy food knowledge unlike any land-based venue. Departing from Chelsea Piers, you’ll enjoy a leisurely three-hour cruise over the Hudson River, and marvel at NYC’s iconic skyline, with full, unobstructed views for the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Lady Liberty and more. Bateaux’s stay songs ensemble brings refined elegance to the onboard enjoyment, ideal for scenic relationship and special occasions. Groups big and tiny will enjoy gathering for an advanced and trendy night aboard Bateaux. Browse our web page if you're interested in scheduling a conference for a team of 20 or even more.
Automatically included in your base pass cost:
- A three-hour upscale dining cruise on Hudson and East Rivers
- A three-course plated supper with attentive tableside solution
- Endless coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- from our totally glass-enclosed deck, including world-famous sights like Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and much more
- with a vocalist and grand piano
- Guaranteed in full dining table for your celebration dimensions
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or throughout your cruise, for an increased experience:
- Imaginative cocktails, wine and alcohol from our well-stocked money club (
- Window table bookings for the greatest views
- Additional updates to modify your knowledge
Details to notice for full pleasure:
- is present at Chelsea Piers.
- Our enclosed deck is climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all climate conditions.
- Most guests choose elegant or dressy-casual .
- Young ones age 6 and older tend to be welcome.
bali diving freedivenusa
You might also like
Houseables Fitted Tablecloth Cover, 6 ft Black, Table Cloth Skirts, Rectangular, Polyester/Spandex, Elastic, Stretchable Linen, Stain & Wrinkle Proof, for Folding Tables, Wedding, DJ, Events
Does an colombian citizen need a visa to go to the British Virgin Islands on a cruise ? | Yahoo Answers
i'd like to think that having a current passport would be ok, but you may need to apply for a visa depending on country.
here is a link to contact info, email and verify with them since i see nothing about colombia on their site...