Blue Tang Yacht Charters
St Thomas Sailing
- Your sail needs you against St. Thomas on St. John National Park or surrounding cays. We now have no set itinerary so your day are tailored to maximize your enjoyment and make this ideal day of your holiday.
- we should give you the ultimate experience for every single of the five sensory faculties to produce a memory that never ever fade. Safety and health first - be sure our certified captain and team have the understanding and skill to deliver protection and satisfaction.
- Sail aboard the S/V Lou with probably the most experienced captains in Caribbean. S/V takes just at the most 6 individuals cruising and snorkeling to St. John and nearby islands. Departs from St. Thomas. Captain maximum features snorkel gear (with complete training provided), a cushioned seat, available bar, complete awning for color and a fleet of fun liquid toys. A luncheon feast is the crowning flourish to a thoroughly entertaining time.
- Sail to The St. John National Park and surrounding cays. Swim, Snorkel, Beach comb, or just unwind under a shade bimini. Avoid the Crowds. We give personal attention because we restrict our cruises to 6 visitors. Love scenic sailing in safeguarded, near coast seas and relaxed bays. Departs from United States Yacht Harbor, Red Hook, St. Thomas.
- Experience the Caribbean like you not have prior to. Whether you're staying on St. Thomas, or coming to us by cruiseship, cruising aboard the Fury will be the emphasize of getaway.
- Sail Jester and experience the Caribbean crystal blue seas and gorgeous white sand beaches. Come sail in cool tropical breezes and snorkel and explore the colorful red coral reefs. Daysail charters are available on Virgin isles National Park in St. John and to visit famous Jost Van Dyke when you look at the BVI, you can also select your favorite Virgin Island location.