Yacht charter Cornwall
• A 25% deposit will verify a scheduling using balance become paid 6 days prior to the beginning of charter (Minimum of £300.00).
• Charter period is normally 4:00pm Sat to 10:00am following Sat.
• Each charter yacht starts with a full tank of gasoline.
• The boat should be came back refuelled.
• Each charter begins with a part utilized gas container and one complete gas container.
• for every boat a security deposit of £1200 is payable against feasible damage.
• The safety deposit is refunded completely on problem that the yacht is came back at organized time, into the condition it had been obtained (neat and neat), refuelled and with no losing gear or harm.
• quality Musto wet climate equipment can be employed at a high price of £30 per person weekly or £20 per individual per week-end.
• All Cornish Cruising Charter Yachts incorporate Dinghy and outboard as standard and a Falmouth Marina Berth.
• Discover a lot of Free airport parking for Cornish Cruising customers at Falmouth Marina.
Weekend & Weekday charters also readily available~
(Kindly divide our once a week rate by 4 to get an everyday rate after that times that by exactly how many 24hr periods you need, ie: a 2 day charter will likely be half a days charter charge; and 4, 5, 6 & 7 time charters will likely to be an entire months charter cost.) We're going to need payment for 1 & 2 time Charters completely at period of booking.
Our company is aware that the main roadways into Cornwall (particularly the A30 & A38), although greatly enhanced because of the opening associated with the new part of A30 in the Goss Moor, can at level regarding the period be very hectic. Kindly just ring to verify you are presently held in traffic, in the event that you anticipate showing up after 6:00pm.