Yacht charter Devon
Devon & Cornwall
Liberty Yachts specialise in boat charter in Plymouth additionally the western nation and supply among the better cruising in the UK! Escape the crowds, and don’t forget we supply the greatest railway and road contacts inside western nation so getting right here might easier than you believe. If you're contemplating chartering then call us and we'll be just too thrilled to assist and advise.
Sunday boat charter in Devon and Cornwall may effortlessly ingest Salcombe, Fowey while the Yealm River, or perhaps in bad weather just explore the Tamar River upstream to Cargreen in Cornwall. The harbours and rivers of Torbay, Dartmouth, Helford and Falmouth are merely a little further.
The Channel Islands and France
Longer cruises could also take in the Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, and French harbors from Cherbourg to Brest. Cruising further over the French coastline might be permitted by previous agreement.
All yacht charters can be obtained bareboat for experienced teams, or with skippers for the less experienced or those who would you like to pay the reins. We also offer corporate occasions.
Yacht charter in West Nation – Why Liberty Yachts?
- Ideal cruising area – western Country to France as well as the Channel Islands.
- Best value for money – from £14 per person per day!
- Safe low priced parking – lots of room here in QAB marina.
- Good transport connections – twin carriageway lower than five minutes away, main line train and coach channels approx. five minutes by taxi, airport fifteen minutes.
- Completely handled fleet – we're sole representatives for several our charter yachts assure constant high quality.
- High quality overseas leasing waterproofs – we sell all of them off as almost brand-new, which means you don’t become leasing leaky old waterproofs.
- Established 1986 – nearly all of our clients are repeat customers. We take to more difficult – we would like you to keep coming back!
- Competitive pricing – consistently the greatest value chartering when you look at the UK!