Yacht charter Langkawi
Langkawi is found in the northwest peninsula of Malaysia and is an archipelago of 99 islands at high tide and 104 at reduced tide. Found just 800km from Equator, it really is endowed with all year round warm temperatures and seas. The archipelago is well-known for its white shores and its own slow-paced island life. The jewel in its crown could be the Langkawi Geopark – residence to a huge selection of exotic plants and creatures, colourful wild birds and butterflies, and strange reptiles and pets. Langkawi is a duty free area which makes it a good price getaway location.
- Langkawi Geopark – awarded UNESCO Geopark standing because of its stunning heritage functions dating back to 500 million years
- Pulau Payar aquatic Park – a highly skilled diving and snorkeling website well-known for its ‘Coral Garden’
- Payar island – hike through the exotic woodland and mangrove or go through the thrill of feeding infant sharks
- Pentai Cenang – Langkawi’s liveliest coastline with a vast selection of restaurants, pubs, real time music venues and watersport tasks
- Pantai Tengah – peaceful white sandy beach and a popular for relaxing
- Pulau Beras Basah – pristine and calm uninhabilted area from the west tip of Langkawi