Akzo Nobel Paints India
India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Business device: Metal Coatings
AkzoNobel is a prominent worldwide paints and coatings organization and an important producer of niche chemical compounds, with leading marketplace jobs and brands in nations across the world. We work in a number of crucial market portions including structures and infrastructure to move, manufacturing and consumer goods. We’re also the industry leader in sustainability and are no. 1 in recognized Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In practical terms, meaning our renewable solutions are in your everyday lives, and those of the friends and family, every day. We’re the people that make it possible for you to do what you should do.
1. Quality Control:
- Testing & endorsement of Finished merchandise shows.
- Testing & approval of paint RM`s.
- Conversant with functional element of Paint testing equipment’s like Colour computer system & spectrophotometer, Gas chromatography, PSD.
- practical knowledge on requirements of Shade approvals.
- accountable for prompt transmitting of the MIS/department reports.
- Good on Documentation & registers maintenance.
0. Supporting departments & Others:
- To liaison with interior encouraging departments on all day long to-day tasks.
- Co-ordination with particular Technical division for resolving all quality dilemmas.
- accountable for wastage analysis & paperwork
Crucial success facets
Deliver on responsibilities
Enthusiasm for quality
Performing knowledge on MS workplace
Paint gear Calibration procedures.
Detailed familiarity with QC paperwork & record maintenance.
Customer issue handling treatments.
Sub company device
Comprehensive time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- M.Sc (Chemistry) / BTech Paints
- 3+ several years of post-qualification, hands on experience in the field of paint (or associated) lab/manufacturing.
- doing work understanding of any ERP methods like SAP, Tally (preferable).
- Consumer focussed (exterior and Internal).
- prepared accept challenging targets.
- Job calls for a social skills with peer groups.
- commitment building with peer team & with peers of most internal supporting divisions.