Yacht Rental St. Thomas
St Thomas Boat Charter| St John Boat Rental
Sonic Charters was born in late 2012 as a new boating concept in the the Virgin Islands. The idea? Offer guests a far better St Thomas boat charter experience.
Tired of the bareboats and other charters with no snorkel gear, no sound systems, no freshwater showers, inexperienced “local” captains, and other shortfalls, we set out to provide a service that offers all the amenities that guests could imagine onboard our sleek 32′ Intrepid Center Console and 33′ Jupiter Center Console.
Gone are the days of hearing engine noise as you crash your way over to Soggy Dollar Bar. With Sonic Charters’s top of the line sound systems, you bring the party with you! Need a rinse after being in the ocean all day? We have warm freshwater showers. Sonic Charters’s top of the line boats ensure that you travel in comfort and style on your St. Thomas boat rental or St. John boat rental.
What’s more: we have snorkel gear on board for every member of your party, and our born and bred local captains know these waters like none other. Sonic Charters prides itself on offering a safe and luxurious local experience at an affordable price.
Our across-the-board 5-star reviews say it all.
32′ Intrepid features:
- Comfortably accommodates 9 passengers.
- Equipped with twin 250 Yamaha 4-stroke engines.
- The best seating arrangement possible: rear bench seat comfortably seats 4-5 people, L-shaped seating in the bow comfortably seats 5-6 people.
- Cuddy cabin with plenty of room for dry storage
- Top of the line JBL sound system with mobile phone hookup
- Large cooler — we provide ice, water & soda
- Plenty of snorkel gear, including for children
- Freshwater washdown to rinse off when you get out of the ocean
- Table for snacking — you may feel free to bring along food and beverages of your choice
- Dive door on the side of the boat for easy access to the water — better than a ladder!
33′ Jupiter features:
- Rear bench seat comfortably seats 4 people, 1 seat next to the captain, 2 seats in front of the Center Console and 2 oversize bean bag chairs that provide the ultimate comfort!
- Comfortably accommodates 9 passengers. It is equipped with twin 300 Yamaha 4-stroke engines.
- Large sun-deck in the bow to catch some rays
- Transom ladder with four steps for easy access back to the boat
Our are fully licensed and deeply experienced, and they want to make your day a comfortable and memorable experience. They are your personal tour guides for the day, so please don’t forget to take care of them: a 15-25% gratuity is customary and greatly appreciated.